5 reasons you should sleep on silk
Sleep in silk
Silk is like a multivitamin - it’s got so many amazing qualities that make for a perfect night’s sleep amongst other skin and hair benefits.
You’ll be amazed to know:
- Silk enhances sleep – it helps regulate your body temperature as well as being so smooth to lie on, wake up refreshed!
- Silk is anti-ageing – it improves your complexion and helps lock in your skin’s natural moisture
- Silk minimises sleep wrinkles caused by cotton creasing on skin
- Silk reduces hair frizz – it promotes healthier, thicker hair
- Silk is antimicrobial and antiallergenic – the fabric repels all bed bugs making it the cleanest and healthiest type of bedding
Why Peep silk?
We are so proud of our highest quality silk product range, that help promote better hair, glowing skin and enhanced sleep.
There are lots of alternative silk pillowcases out there but ours are:
- Grade A , 22 Momme silk
- 100% Mulberry
- Our silk contains 18 amino acids to help keep hair and skin hydrated, improve skin complexion and reduce split ends
- The pillowcases are machine washable and easy to look after, without compromising their quality
Shop now to get your hands on our best kept beauty product